- Call your doctors office.
- Be ready to provide your personal information for verification purposes.
- Tell them you are unable to access the patient portal.
- Ask them to confirm the spelling of your first & last name, date of
and/or your Primary & Secondary Insurance ID.
- Once all elements are verified to be correct, ask them to reset your web portal registration.
- After your registration is reset, they will give you a new Initial Password.
Please write it down as you will need it to register.
- Register again by clicking here.